COPYRIGHT NOTICE: The documents on this server have been submitted by their authors to scholarly journals or conferences as indicated for the purpose of non-commercial dissemination of scientific work. The manuscripts are put on-line to facilitate this purpose. These manuscripts are copyrighted by the authors or the journals in which they were published. You may copy a manuscript for scholarly, non-commerical purposes, such as research or instruction, provided that you agree to respect these copyrights.
- D. Menon and G. Calvagno, "Regularization-based color image demosaicking", in Computational Photography: Methods and Applications, CRC Press, to be published, Spring 2010.
- D. Menon and G. Calvagno, "Joint demosaicking and denoising with space-varying filters", Proc. of the 2009 IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Nov. 2009.
- D. Menon and G. Calvagno, "Regularization approaches to demosaicking", IEEE Trans. on Image Processing, vol. 18, no. 10, pp. 2209-2210, Oct. 2009.
- D. Menon and G. Calvagno, "A regularization approach to demosaicking", Proc. of IS&T/SPIE Conference on Visual Communication and Image Processing (VCIP), Jan. 2008 (invited paper, IBM Student Travel Grant).
- D. Menon and G. Calvagno, "Demosaicing based on wavelet analysis of the luminance component", Proc. of the IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Sept. 2007.
- D. Menon, S. Andriani and G. Calvagno, "Demosaicing with Directional Filtering and a Posteriori Decision", IEEE Trans. on Image Processing, vol. 16., no. 1, pp. 132-141, Jan. 2007.
- D. Menon, S. Andriani and G. Calvagno, "A novel technique for reducing demosaicing artifacts", Proc. of the 14th European Signal Processing Conference (Eusipco), Sept. 2006.
- S. Andriani, G. Calvagno and D. Menon, "Lossless compression of Bayer mask images using an optimal vector prediction technique", Proc. of the 14th European Signal Processing Conference (Eusipco), Sept. 2006.
- D. Menon, S. Andriani, G. Calvagno and T. Erseghe, "On the dependency between compression and demosaicing in digital cinema", Proc. of the European Conference on Visual Media Production (CVMP), Nov. 2005.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE FOR IEEE PUBLICATIONS: Copyright IEEE. Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works, must be obtained from the IEEE. Contact: Manager, Copyrights and Permissions / IEEE Service Center / 445 Hoes Lane / P.O. Box 1331 / Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331, USA. Telephone: + Intl. 908-562-3966.